Prize-giving ceremony in the garden of the Lidice Gallery, at the National Museum of Agriculture and in Bratislava
31 May 2018 saw the ICEFA ceremonial opening take place in the garden of the Lidice Gallery. On that occasion, medals, certificates and gifts from sponsors were presented to 48 young artists. The group consisted mostly of children from Czechia, but also present were children from Germany, Canada, Bulgaria and Slovenia. The main prizes of the panel of judges – glass palettes – were handed over to the representatives of the T. G. Masaryk School in Opava and the Sveti Jurij School in the Slovenian town of Rogašovci. Present at the ceremony, offering their congratulations and presenting prizes to the children, were Martina Lehmannová – Director of the Lidice Memorial, Veronika Kellerová – Mayor of Lidice, Pavel Hlubuček – Director of Department of Preservation of Movable Cultural Heritage of Ministry of Culture, Jiří Dienstbier – a senator, Monika Koblerová – Director of the Department of Cultural Diplomacy and the Czech Centres Network, Christoph Israng – Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany and Leon Marc – Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia.
On 1 June 2018 a ceremonial opening of the exhibition took place on the premises of the National Museum of Agriculture in Prague. Also here several young artists received their awards. Speeches were given by Antonín Juriga – Statutory Deputy General Manager and Director of the Museum branch in Prague, and Martina Lehmannová, Director of the Lidice Memorial.
Other certificates and prizes for the winners from Czech institutions were given over to representatives (if present) of the schools at the ceremonies, the remaining ones were sent to Czech schools by post in the week starting 18 June 2018. We ask all the schools that have received the awards to ensure the certificates are given to the child-winners as soon as possible and photos of the event are sent to the curator to email@example.com.
On 25 June 2018, awards were presented to invited Slovak children at the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bratislava and other certificates and letters were sent by post.
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - United States of America, Mexico /24. 1. 2019/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - China, Hong Kong /24. 1. 2019/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Azerbaijan, Baku /24. 1. 2019/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Ukraine, Kiev /24. 1. 2019/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Istanbul, Consulate General /24. 1. 2019/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Burma, Rangoon /21. 12. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Austria, Vienna /21. 12. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Netherlands, Hague /21. 12. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Luxembourg, Luxembourg /20. 12. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Russia, Moscow /20. 11. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - United Kingdom, London /20. 11. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Belarus, Minsk /1. 11. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Estonia, Tallinn /15. 10. 2018/
- ICEFA 2018 Prize Awards - Embassy of Canada, Prague /25. 7. 2018/