Homepage » Current edition 47
Rules of the 47th International Children's Exhibition of Fine Arts Lidice 2019 (ICEFA)
In view of the effective Constitution of the International Children’s Exhibition of Fine Arts Lidice of 20 Nov 2018 and its provisions on the organization of the exhibition and to ensure and implement the scope of the Constitution as the fundamental document on the organization and securing of the said project, the organizer issues the following rules:
- The announcement date of the 47th ICEFA Lidice 2019: at the ceremonial opening of the previous edition, i.e. 28 May 2018.
- The deadline for receiving entries: 15 Feb 2019! The latest date on the postmark of the entries sent in by post needs to be 15 Feb 2019 and the entries have to be delivered to Lidice by 1 Mar 2019. Sending the entry, the entrant need to make sure that the postal service is able to deliver the consignment to Lidice by that date. Upon agreement, it is possible to deliver the entries to the Lidice Gallery in person by 15 Feb 2019.
Under the undermentioned conditions, the organizer is entitled to cover travel expenses to the 47th ICEFA Lidice prize-giving ceremony at the Lidice Gallery for escorted foreign awardees of the ICEFA 2019 Prize of the Panel of Judges for foreigners in the following way:
- reimbursement of expenses within 500 km: by train, by bus, by car or by public transport;
- reimbursement of expenses over 500 km: by train, by, bus, by car, by public transport or by air from the international airport nearest to the home of the participant to Prague and back.
Escorted Czech medallist invited to the opening of the exhibition and the prize-giving ceremony who are from remote parts of Czechia will be provided with accommodation in the Lidice Gallery at cost price.
Selected escorted Czech and foreign awardees of the Prizes of the Panel of Judges for Czech and foreign participants respectively will be provided with accommodation in the Lidice Gallery, meal allowance and complimentary tickets to cultural monuments.
During their work in both sessions of the panel of judges, the Czech and foreign members of the panel will be provided with accommodation in the Lidice Gallery at cost price, the foreign members will be provided with meal allowance and for all of them a small cultural programme will be arranged.
- The dates of the sessions of the panel of judges: 1st round: 14 - 16 March 2019, 2nd round: 21 - 23 March 2019.
- The results of the 47th ICEFA 2019 will be announced on the exhibition website www.mdvv-lidice.cz on 10 May 2019 at the latest.
- The ceremonial opening and the prize giving ceremony for the Czech medallists and the awardees of the Prizes of the Panel of Judges for Czech and foreign participants will take place on 28 May 2019.
- The main exhibition at the Lidice Gallery and at the National Technical Museum will take place from 28 May 2019 to 24 November 2019.
- The 47th ICEFA Lidice 2019 will be dismantled on 25 - 28 Nov 2019.
These rules come into effect on 27 November 2018
In Lidice on 27 November 2018
Martina Lehmannová, Director of the Lidice Memorial